Monday 6 January 2014

Annamma made me a perfect Gigolo I


Hello Readers! I am Murali from Chennai. I am going tell about Annamma Balan, a Mallu working woman and how she converted me as perfect Gigolo. I was studying final year BE in an Engg. college near Tambaram. I was just 21 years old at that time. Balan (Annamma's husband) family was residing in the ground floor in Nungambakkam and I was occupying a portion in the first floor. Bindhu, their only daughter was studying school. Balan, a chit company staff in Paris corner spent most of the time in his office. Annam worked in a star hotel as casual staff on contract basis. Now she remains in home.

 Annamma is a beautiful sexy Mallu aged between 38 and 40 years. She is wheatish in complexion and about 5' 3" tall. She is having large seductive eyes, round face with high cheekbone, blemish-less smooth skin, long jet black silky smooth lustrous shining hair reaching her wait. Above all her perfect body curve sexually attracted towards her and spent all day looking at her. In my dream I was touching her boobs, cup them with my palm, released them from her from blouse and kissed them. Every one turns their eyes at those huge, perfect, firm melons  rubbing with each other.

Balan never cared about her and was satisfied with his office routines. Bindhu was busy in her school final year. Both leave the house in the morning and return only in the evening. Our relation was nice and she knows me as gentle guy. Her Tamil is not perfect and mixed with Mallu accent. She used to come to first floor for drying clothes. I was talking naughtily as she is also free of nature. She laughed and understood what is in my mind. Since I was a bachelor, I was hungry in search for fuck and eyes stopped on my lovely Annam aunty. I started masturbating on Annam’s thoughts and satisfied myself by fucking her in mind. I made her to understand my lusty feelings and sometimes her body was brushing with my elbow. I was looking for opportunities to fulfill my dreams, but days went on.

I won a lottery when one evening. Suddenly there was sudden drizzle and the clothes on line were getting drenched. I collected the clothes and went down to Annam's portion. She was surprised. She prepared tea. But compelled me to drink. I asked her about Balan and Bindhu. She expressed her frustration about balan and Bindhu returns after seven after tution. She got frustrated by spending time alone in the home. I was looking lustily at her boobs and asked how can I help you? I held her hand that she is the only young aunty gifted with perfect body which resembles hour-glass figure.

She told, 'I have understood what is in your mind. I am a married lady.' I could see lust in her eyes.

'Murali, just call me Annam..

I was staring at her boobs, ass and body. 'Murali I told you I am a married woman. You cannot take any nonsene like this.'
Suddenly I grabbed her hand and folded in my palm. 'Leave my hand Murali.. What is this?' she asked with a naughty smile. 'If uncle comes what you will do?'

'Door is closed... Annam.. you are my Annam and I am your Murali..' Murali held her in both the arms.
'What you are finding in me...? Anything hmm.. ' Murali made some step further and grabbed her and planted a gentle kiss on her forehead.

'Murali, I like you... but I am afraid.. some one should not see..' she expressed her fears.

'Annam Darling..' she came closer with Murali. It is a promise.. I will not let you down.. I will keep secret.. ' Murali planted another kiss on her cheek and she was accepting by standing on her toe. Both were hugging tightly. Her long hair arranged in a knot got loosened and she turned her head and gave a flirting glance at me again. Her back was broad and loaded with muscles. Their eyes met. Murali's cock was distending his loose shorts and was lightly brushing against her big hard ass. He was some how controlling his urge to press her erection against her beautiful ass. Suddenly, she thrust herself back against his groin and her tight round butt against my erection sent electrical waves through his body. I was hard as rock and was sure that she could feel my hardness  against her buttocks, yet she was pressing herself against me. She noticed my stare at her breasts and smiled seductively.

Nervously, I stepped ahead. She grabbed me by my waist.  She pinned and held me against the wall and kept on kissing me and started squeezing my young ass. Her large hard palms were squeezing my shoulders, hair and cheeks. I tried to remove her hands but she was too strong. She intensified her savage kisses all the while squeezing my ass with both of her hands. She started moaning a little. I also started responding. She said huskily, "Come to the bedroom."

At bedroom I removed her pallu and removed her blouse. She also unhooked her bra. Two huge boobs are free and the thick black nipples became stiff and are looking at me to suck. Slowly I removed her sari and petty coat also. I can see curves on belly, deep navel and pubic area and her cunt is hidden in between the thighs. She suddenly removed my short and T shirt. Now we both are nude. My male hardness was free at last. It was protruding like a missile.

Immediately I hugged her tightly.  She allowed freely and  I started sucking her nipples. She held my penis in her right palm. Her palm was huge and rough as she stroked me playfully. Then she let go of my member and pushed me down as she leaned against the wall and spread her legs. I could view the curves of her belly, deep naval and pubic hair hiding her vagina and thigh muscles. her stiff nipples were pointing at me to suck. She then put one of her boobs into my mouth till the entire areole was in Murali's mouth.

'hmmm suck it nicely.' Annam.

She enjoyed when I sucked her both boobs one after the other. Annam held my hair gently moved my head towards her naval. I was turning her naval and licked her naval and thighs. We both hugged tightly and on the bed I kissed her lips by inserted my tongue.My cock size was growing long and getting harder. When I came over her she wanted me to insert my cock into her mouth and she was swallowing my cock till her deep throat and started sucking with her wide open eyes. I saw both of her boobs shaking wildly. She was about to have her orgasm. I felt the electric waves within me and I wanted to insert the cock into her pussy deeply. I withdraw my cock from her mouth. Slowly I made her to lay on her back, spread the legs and folded the knees. She held my cock removed the skin and she pushed my fucking head into her pussy and came hard!!!!!

"Aaagggggghhh...!!!". She was closing her eyes and tied my hip with her legs tightly and not allowed to remove my cock from her pussy. In the meantime my cock touched her slit and I was pushing and she guided the cock insertion in her hole. I was gaining power and vigorously inserting into her till it touched her vaginal walls. She wanted me to feel tight cock filling her pussy. I was lying on her. She started sweating and her pussy oozed juice. Slowly her body was becoming hard and I started stroking gently and she felt heat..

'Murali .. I cannot wait fuck me dear.  deep .. go deep..'

I was in a good position and make myself comfortable position and started my plundering attack. My cock was  pulsating and shivering and I was in the seventh heaven. She was feeling so painful and felt the difficulty to accommodate my cock in her pussy.  I reached into her deeply and feel the warmth and fucked her in same position for 3-4 minutes. My dick ramming in and out of her pussy like a piston of a rail engine. I was also just changing the angle of my cock a few times in between. Finally the flood gate opened and she removed my cock from her hole and I unloaded my cum on her belly, face and she even received it in her mouth. It was the most memorable fuck of my life and I got more and more of it which is still continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment