Monday 6 January 2014

I rided my Maids, Mom and Daughter

I am aged 38 married and stay in kolkata. My wife works in a Private company. Our kids stay in Kharagpur with my Parents. As both of us are working we have two maids at home , one does the cooking and the other does cleaning etc. Mother and daughter, mother aged about 45 and daughter about 21. They have been with us for the last 12 years. Mother is Ebony in structure has a figure like 32 26 32. small tits and a firm ass, dark and attractive, daughter is more darker has a better figure with a big ass 38 and tits 35 and waist 28, with a very good sex appeal.
From the time they have been working with us , i have always eyed the mother ,i have seen her from her fairly young days......i would always try to get a glimpse of her boobs, or ass when she used to cook. but never maid any overtures as my wife was always around.
Her daughter started attracting me from the age of 16 from when she started developing tits....and whenever she used talk to me.....i used to devour her body with my eyes........the best part was she too enjoyed it........she knew my cock was hard....and she used to really cock tease me...
Once about 3 years back when she was alone in the house sleeping in the afternoon , i too was alone, my wife and her mother had gone to the bazaar, i passed her room.........what i saw made my cock swing into a perfect 90 degree angle within a minute..........she was sleeping with a blue kameez and a white kurta ........she was sleeping with her back towards the door from which i was looking. Her kurta was transparent and the kameez was lifted till her waist she had turned around in her sleep........which made her big ass into a 70 mm view for me.........i could see that she had worn a black panty inside..........i pushed the door more.......stood behind her and lowered my shorts and took out my 7 inch cock and started shagging over her......
i stood there shaking my hard cock......i was over taken by my sexual feelings.it was great stnding over a big ass and shagging......i wnated more so i bent down .and started smelling her ass.......i could sense the hot smell of her ass and the sexy cunt smell..... i loved it.just wanted to rip of her pyjamams and thrust my cock into her ass.....i slowly put my hand in front of her pyjama.........she was still fast asleep, and slowly pulled at the tied knot..suprisingly it opened quickly...she had still not moved....now i slowly started pulling down her pyjama from the back exposing her ass, i mananged to pull it down to her thighs........i felt she was co-operating but she was fast asleep.now in font of me was her dark ass in a black sexy panty which my wife had gifted her. now i slowly started pulling down the panty and after about 10 minutes of slow pulling had her sexy ass fully exposed in front of me..i loved the hot 38 black ass in front of me.....i smelt it again htis time her ass smelt hotter and sexier than before......i could see her pubic hair from between her thighs.....i could wait no longer, so i started masterbating and in a few minutes spurted my cum allover her ass........she was still asleep .....i cleaned my dick and walked out of the room leaving her with her panties down and my cum on her ass....i wanted her to get up and realise that i had done it.....i went to my room and put on a xxx movie and lay nude on my bed....keeping the door half open.....after half an hour i could hear her walking up to my room..i acted like i was watching hte movie and started playing with my cock, thats when she came in the room, she had nevr seen me nude nor watching a xxx movie.....she just stood there and kept staring at me........i could see it from the corner of my eyes.....i still acted that i didnot know that she was in the room and kept handling my dick...finally she asked me in a stutterring voice "saabji chai lao " i looked back and tried to cover my dick, acted surprised and said haan....
then i got more daring as she did not react negatively so i lay in a similar manner watching the xxx.waiting for her to come with the tea........
after 3 mins she came with the tea and stood at the door and said " saab ji chai" i told her ander aao, she said " nahi mujhe sharam laaj athi hai " i said " kya laaj ander aao " finally she came in , nervous , i told her to keep the tea on the table and get me the hair oil bottle from the dressing table , she did so, she was standing next to me beside the bed with the bottle and i was lying naked on the bed holding my cock.....i could see her gaze fixed on my cock.i told her " thoda tel mere haath mein dalo " she did so, thne i applied it on my hard cock......asked her " aiysa chiz dekha hai kya " she said "nahi saabji " i said " dekho kisiko mat batana , main tumhe har mahine 400 rupiye doonga alag se " she nodded .....i slowly caught her hand , she said " aap ko jo kar na hai aap karo , bus mujhe mat chuna , mujhe bahut daar lagta hai " I was a little taken aback , i said " thik hai mujhe jab bhi maal nikal na hai MAIN tum he bulaonga.........." she said " thik hai saabji " thens she further said " aap hamare upar maal mat girana jaise thodi der pahile kiya tha " i was taken abck more on the boldness of this arrogant bitch, but had no choice so i said " thik hai "....then i made her stand in front of me and started shagging, i could see her squuuzing her legs as i was doing it........but she kept her control.....finally i came on the floor, she went bought a cloth and cleaned it..........This stuff between her and me was going on at least once a fortnight for the last 3 years, she never allowed me to touch her, and nowadays she was taking 700 bucks from me extra, once or twice about 6 months ago i had managed to convince her to show me her cunt for which she took an extra 1000/- she was a cunning cock teaser, there was nothing i could do, as she would threaten me the moment i made any advances.
All this while nobody was aware of this, nor her mother nor my wife , then it so happened that 2 months before my wife had to go to the kids school for about 10 days , so she left the mother behind with me in kolkata and took the daughter and went to kharagpur.
The second day was a sunday, genrally i go out on sundays with my friends, but somehow didn't feel well that day and declined an inivitation and stayed at home...........i had no lust full intentions whatsover, it was afternoon and i asked for a glass of water, when the mother ( her name is supriya ) came and gave me the glass of water, while giving the glass of water, i felt she tried hold my hand.i thought may be i was wrong...but that moment itself lust started playing within me..........i called her again on some pretext, she was wearing a lighgt yellowish saree, she stood in front of me......i was lying in the same bed ,,,,,,,,from where her daughter used to watch me nude and shagging.........this thought itself put my cock in erection mode, i asked her about whether she needs to do some shopping, as i will be going in the evening out, she said nothing,all this while i was virtualling rolling my eyes from her tits to her wiast till her cunt.........i made it more obvious that i was looking at her body, her body language and facial expressions showed that she was enjoying it.
The smiles on her face were so inviting.......i said " memsaab boli thi ko tumko kuch kapda kharidna hai " she replied shyly " haan maine boli thi kuch din pahile ek saree chaiye tha " i said " thik hai and taking advantage of the conversation i asked her aur saree ke saath aur kuch kapde chaiye kya ' the way i asked the question made her blush, she understood every word of what i said and also made me aware that she understood it.....a faint reply she gave " nahi ". All this while my cock was throbing in my leotards, and she could easliy see the jerking action .........i got more encouraged and held my cock from the outside as i spoke to her.........as i was lying and speaking and she was standing on the side of the bed.......she could get a very clear view of me holding my cock on top of the leotard .......her line of sight kept going towards my bulge....i told her " supriya mujhe bahr jaan hai abhi , tum mera kapda nikaal dena " she said " haan sabji " and went past me into the dressing room which is an extension of our bedroom....as she wallked past me swinging her 32 firm ass i could only imagine the wetness of her cunt which she was churning between her legs as she walked past me.
As soon as she entered the dressing room i removed my cock and saw the
amount of pre-cum on my cock...i wiped it around the head of my cock .....while wiping i heard her voice asking me " saabji kaunsa shirt aur pant pehnege aap " I said woh " green t-shirt aur koi bhi jeans " , she replied " jena s tho mil gaya , par t shirt nahi mila " , i said " thik hai main aa raha hoon " i put my lubicated cock inside and got up from the bed and headed to the dressing room, it was awkward walking with my my erect 7 inch cock , the tip of my cock was pushing my open my leotard at my navel, i reached the dressing room and saw my cupboard open and i saw her bend into the cupboard, her ass sticking out...... she was searching for my t-shirt on the second rack from the bottom of the cupboard, i positioned my self behind about a 2 feet behind, i could see the curves of her ass.......the saree creating a depression at the point of her anal valley......wanting to enter.i some how restricted my , which had almost touches the valley.....and said " upar dekho " she turned around and smiled......again giving a quick naughty look at my erect cock..... she then stretched herself and started searching on the top rack of the cupboard, her wine glass figure stretched out in fron of me........i kept feasting my eyes.
I said , " main dekhtha hoon " and stood next to her in between the open cupboard door i felt her body touching mine from the side. ....it was like a shock to me, generally she would have moved out on the touch of my body, but she stood there..................more later i need more encouragemant.
.........as both stood in between the small space of the doors of the cupboard, both our bodies were rubbing against each other sideways, both of us were enjoying each touch. We stopped conversing and both were just fiddlong around with the clothes on the top rack......i could hear her breath going heavy, i was also feel myself missing my breath.....the feeling a combination of nervousness, anxiety mixed with sexual excitement was unforgettable. i could smell her body aroma as it filled the small space of the cupboard, also the hot stink enaminating from the cock juice stuck on my fingers filled the space.
I looked sideways to my right and saw her standing with her arms stretched out straight to the top rack ,I saw her 32 size tits firm and standing trying to push its way out of her blouse. Her pallu was inserted into her waist , and it crossed over her breasts in the center of her breast thrusting out her boobs more.
I slowly lowered my hands and bought my elbow to the right height of her tits and slowly touched them with elbow.....i was waiting for her reaction, she just continued searching on the top rack. I got more encouraged and pushed my elbow so that it touched the center of her boobs and started moving it in a circular manner with fair amount of pressure, the touch of her soft boobs on my hands and moreover no oppositon from her side ....made me almost loose control.
Slowly i felt her moving her body towards me, she was trying to rub her boobs on my elbow more....slowly the intensity of her movements increased.
by now she had moved behind me , her whole body was pressing on mine from behind, she was rubbing her soft boobs on my back, i could feel her erect nipples very clearly as she praessed her body against me, at the same time she was acting very coolly by telling me " saabji aap thik se upar dekho , mil jayaegi " what she meant was that i remain in that position and kkep searching while she enjoyed the tingling sensation of rubbing on my body, slowly i felt her pressing her waist on my butts.......her triangle was hot and i could feel the heat of her cunt on my ass. My cock was pouring out a lot of pre-cum.
I told her in a voice gasping for my breath " supriya tum dekho , mujhe tho nahi mil raha hai " , and i slowly moved out from in front of her and moved up behind her and pushed her in front. Now we were both in betwwen the open cupboard doors with her in front and me behind her. I slowly pressed my body on her, she acted as if she was searching my T-shirt ....am sure she had forgotten by now what we were searching for.....
i put my weight slowly on her back......i looked down and saw my cock was in line with her anal valley.....which was clearly visible as a depression in her saree.....i slowly moved and pressed my cock into the valley, i could feel the the walls of her ass on both sides of my cock..........she let go a sigh..mmmm
i started rubbing my cock slowly in her anal valley.......i felt her too reacting by apply reverse pressure....
I gathered courage and slowly lowered my leotards and removed my 7 inch cock which was now fully wet with pre-cum........i held my cocck in my hand and now put the tip of it into her ass...i could see how my cock pulled her saree inward into her anal valley....slowly i held her waist and and pulled her towards me. She suddenly turned around and embraced me ........she took my face in her hands and abruptly bought her lips in contact with mine and started sucking my lips. She started kissing me so passionately .... i let my self go.....i let her dominate me.....deep inside me i had always fanatsised something like this from my teea days of a woman seducing me........i cannot describe the excitement and pleasure i was enjoying then....... i opened my mouth and felt her hhot tongue entering my mouth and licking my tongue..
she was holding me tight and kissing me real hard......the way she sucked my tongue was unforgettable, i kept reciprocating to her actions in a passive manner.......i felt her right hand move down and catch my hard cock.....she stooped kissing me and caught my cock and strarted pulling me with my cock towards the bedroom......i kept walking..her eyes met mine for the first time and i saw that devouring whorish look in her face.....she was biting her lips and with a hot sexy smile on her face......i felt like she was tyrying to tell me that.........just relax and enjoy as am gonna consume you.
We reached the bed and she made me lie on the bed.......i still played passive......i did'nt wanna be active......i wanted to enjoy every moment of my seduction by a married village woman.

she stood next to me and opened her yellow saree.......she was now standing in a beige blouse and a whitish petticoat........she started opening the petticoat knot , in a minute her petticoat was on the floor......she stepped out of it....she was wearing a light blue panty.....seeing the shape of her navel aroused me further........wow man her figure was really great . though 45 there was no sign of any ageing in her skin......her navel was firm.she now opened her blouse...her white bra was holding her 32 sizw tits firmly, making it appear larger than normal........while doing all this she maintained an inviting eye contact with me.......i could see her nipples standing out hard from her bra..........there was a wet spot on her panty...her juices were ooozing out, the hot smell of her juices filled the room..mmmmmmm.......i loved it.
I kept lying in bed and holding my hard cock......she then climbed came on top of me and sat on my chest...the moment she sat the scent of her pussy was more amplified and i literally lost my senses.......she saw me taking in huge gasps of air, she slowly edge on top of me till my face and placed my pussy exactly about an inch and a half above my nose...this is something i had fantasisied from my teenage days........the cunt smell made me almost cum........i could have a very good view of her swollen mound now.....i knew she wanted me to remove the blue panty.......but i held back my hand.......she slowing got up and stood over my face and lowered her panty on to my face...it dropped straight on my face............i finlly could not heol longer i took her panty and started licking it......sucking out every drop of her fluid which she had dropped on it..........she opened her bra and for the first time i saw those horny pair of tits for real.....which i used to fantasiseof every now and the..........her nipples were hard , and she had a big areola which made her tits look really attractive.
seeing me suck at het panties ...she started pressing her tits and pulling on her nipples.......i knew my passiveness was like adding the most flamable material on a already hot wild fire.
she started moaning as she stood over me and played with her tits,,she was trying to lift them and suck at her nipples.......she slowly sat....on top of me in a squtting position, on top of my chest as if she was gonna pee on me.....the sfirst clear sight of he weel shaved pussy made my dick tingle......
her pussy was a swollen mound of sexy flesh......she had moderate size lips......the color of her pussy was blackish........i loved dark pussies....this was a real turn on........i could see the pinkish wet interior clearly as she sqatted........her pussy was dripping ........slowly i could see one drop of pussy juice rolling out of it and drop on to my chest........she slowly started rubbing that drop on my nipples....she moved forward and placed her pussy now verticaaly on top of my lips and said " muh kholiye saabji " i slowly opened my mouth......and i could feel the heat enaminating from her cunt on my face.......it was like breathing from a pussy chamber.......the hot sexual smell combined with the smell of dried urine......i slowly felt drops of fluid falling into my mouth...her pussy juices were really hot and slimy......i let a few drops drop on my tongue and then closed my mouth and tasted them..........they were out of the world......her love juices were killing me....i could hold no longer.......i slowly lifted my mouth to meet her cunt lips.....and started licking them,,,,,,,trying to rid her of all her cunt juices.........she stared moaning.........i was now moving my tongue at a brisk pace......her hard clit was on my nose....i slightlu pushed her back and bit her clit.........she want mad and said in a husky voice" saabji aur jhor se kaatiye " she wanted me to bite her clit.i did so.she started squirming........by now she stared moving her hips and was rubbing her cunt all over my face...her cunt juices wetted my whole face........i slowly pushed her and raisede her hips and moved her forward inthe directipon of my head.........i wanted tofucku her pussy with my tongue..she understood and placed her cunt on top of my tongue which i had had taken out and started moving up and down fucking my tounge with her cunt..........as she moved slowly i could see her swollen black color sexy asshole .....since she was in a sqatting position her ass hole was swollen and open........i slowly moved my tongue down out of her cunt and bought it on her spreadout ass hole.........i just loved licking it.........she started moaning louder.......as my tongue entered her asshole...........she burst out and said" saab meherbani karke mujhe chodhu "........she count take it no longer........as i licked her hot asshole.........her cunt statred ooozing out fluids...........she was geeting her first orgasm.........she gasped and just sat on my face rubbed her asshole/cunt violently on my face............sometimes clenching my face between her legs sometimes realaesing, i was getting suffocated........i slowly pushed her and made her turn around.........in 69 position, with she on top of me..............my face was wet with her love juices.....she was a real squitter....her dark ass was now fully open in front of me.she slowly caght my erect cock in her hand and statred moving her tongue slowly over my hard cock.........from her touch itself i knew that she knew to suck...i too started wetting her black button ass hole with spit and my finger......i was encircling her asshole and slowly put in my finger .the same time she plunged my whole dick into her mouth............she was a real sucker. i was wondering how she learned to suck.......i was surprised and shicked when i learned how she learned to suck so well later, i will narrate it later.
Now her movements on my hard cock statred getting faster.......so did my fingger fuccking movements of her ass.........she was stick ing out her ass more and applying pressure and opening her asshole more.i knew she wanted me to put in another finger....i did so her ass contracted well and consumed both of my fingers without any problem..........i stared moaning and told her " supriya mera nikalne wal hai........she stopped on her movements and told me " abhi nahi saabji , aap pakd ke rakiye " she then got off me..... i though i was in the seventh heaven somehow stoped my cum from releasing... she stood next to the bed and started pulling at my hand and said " aayiye saabji " and headed towards the bathroom.i followed her , wondering what was innher mind...........once in the bath........she knelt down in front of me and guess what she told me .................
keep guessing........i'll pen later more . please encourage.

No comments:

Post a Comment