Saturday 15 November 2014

Incest Kathai Pt. 1.2: Vinod Seduces His Amma Vilasini

I got down from the bed and moved towards her and then I put my hands around her waist and said that she could have worn the bra infront of me as I have seen her bare back many times. She smiled and said nothing. I hooked her bra then she put on her kameez while zipping it I kissed her neck and said if she need me anytime just call me.

She thought I was offering my help, but I was offering myself to her. This second day of my plan, I was more than happy to touch all over my Amma’s body minus her private parts. If everything goes smooth, I planned to get access to mymother’s private parts also.

Next day, I woke up hearing the door bell and went to answer it. I hoped that Alamelu was not behind the door. So I went and checked it. The milkman was standing out. I went and took the milk and there he was asking about my Amma, as she used to take milk daily when I had to go to college. I told him that as I am not going to college, she is waking up late. He went away after giving the milk.

I went straight to watch TV and was thinking that even milkman is missing my Amma. I also thought of what to do with Amma while massaging her and I thought of doing some progress today but at a slow pace.

I want my Amma also to enjoy with me. So, I did not have the intention of raping her now. I kept it as my last option, if nothing worked out but I was happy with the progress. Amma didn’t wake up early and soon it was 11 am. This time she came out from her bedroom and joined me on the couch.

Then we had brunch and some usual talk. I decided not to ask her for massage and let her invite me to be her masseur again. After some hours, she asked me to come to her bedroom. I wanted this to make a little seductive while I was moving behind her, I unzipped her kameez zipper in the way to her bedroom itself.

She said to wait till we reach the room. When I got the oil bottle, I saw that she was already on the bed waiting for me to join. She removed her shalwar and kameez and she was only in this white-pink panty and the white bra she wore after bath the previous day.

I got on the bed and started massage by putting some oil on her back. After I massaged her back, neck, shoulders and hands, I went down to do on her legs before she told me to do there. I asked Amma if she feeling good. She just made a sound hhmmmmm after some time, she didn’t move, so I thought she may have slept. So I thought this was a good opportunity and I moved my hands over her milky thighs and panty covered ass.

I took hold of her panty covered ass and squeezed it softly first and then a little harder when she did not responded. Feeling this she moved and turned around. She said that was enough for the day and we better head towards bathroom. I thought she was mad at me. To avoid this, I gave her a proposal, that if she wanted, I will also massage her thighs from front before she said anything, I slowly pushed her back on bed saying that she will enjoy more and made her lay down on bed and took some oil and put on her thighs.

Now mymother was lying seminude in front of me and I could feast on her body from front. While I was looking at her body and massaging her and she was looking at my face. She knew that I was looking at her panty covered pussy but what she didn’t know was that I was looking at her pubic hair that was protruding out from the side of the panty.

When I moved my eyes towards her face to look at her reaction, she just ignored making an eye contact with me and looked at the ceiling or somewhere else in the room. After doing her thighs from front, I also put some oil on her stomach and also rubbed there. She didn’t say anything and I got encouraged by her reaction and then I got on top of her.

I placed both my knees on the either side of her hips and my hard cock was touching her belly button. She asked me what I was doing. To avoid her embarrassment, I told her that if I massage her shoulders from front, she may recover quickly. She didn’t say anything and looked away from me towards the painting on the wall of her bedroom.

I just smiled and continued to move my hands around her neck and shoulders and hands. While doing so, I was rubbing my cock inside my pajama over her bare stomach. I was sure that she was feeling my hard cock after sometime.

She was breathing heavily as she was starting to get aroused and to control her sexual urges, she told me that was enough for the day, and I too realized that I was doing this for a long time and didn’t want the situation to get out of control. I got down from her body and moved out of bed and moved towards the bathroom first. She followed me inside the bathroom.

This day, I prepared the hot water for her and she sat down on the stool. Then I went behind her and took off my clothes too. She saw me doing so and asked me why I was removing my clothes. I told her that all my clothes are getting wet daily.

She was satisfied with this answer. Now I was just standing in my boxers. I took the shampoo and started washing her hair and then her back. Then as the previous day, I moved my hand to wash her stomach. Seeing her reaction I thought she was expecting me to do this.

Then I went in front of her and sat down and took her legs and kept them on either side of me and was washing her legs and thighs from front. After that she told me to unhook her bra and leave. This time I didn’t move behind her to unhook her bra. Instead, still sitting in front of her and I moved forward so that as she was sitting in my lap.

I moved my hands from her thighs, through her hips and her back and then finally to her hook on the bra. Now I wanted this to go slowly. I moved forward as much as I can and also made her move towards me. My boxer covered cock was rubbing on her panty covered cunt and while my hands were moving through her back I was kissing Amma’s neck.

Finally she was panting slowly and in a very soft tone she said “Chellam do it soon.” What I did next was never expected by her. I didn’t get up from there. Instead I moved my hands around her back to her shoulders and hold both the straps on her shoulder and moved them downwards.

She got angry, moved away from me and asked me what was I doing and took help of her hands so as to save the bra from slipping away from her boobs and not to expose her bare breasts. I just said her to relax and said don’t worry and I am just washing them. She said that she will do it. I wanted to do this and told her not to worry. She was hesitant at first but finally gave in as she also wanted it to happen. I took her hands and moved them sideways and removed the bra and exposed her boobs. She was not looking at me.

I took some lotion and applied on her boobs and massaged them.
I did it softly as I knew that if I squeezed them hardly she may scold or even slap me and stop everything here. While I was rubbing her, I noticed that she was enjoying a lot. She closed her eyes and was moaning slowly and her breathing was increased now.

Then I left her boobs and slowly she opened her eyes and she was sad that I stopped. I really wanted to see get expression from her before going any further. Then I took water and poured all over her body. Now she was looking at the hard on I had in my underwear. Smiling at me, she said that she will not allow me to remove her panty now.

I just concentrated on one word now, which means she is ready to remove her panty and get completely naked for me later. I thought of doing this job the next day and said her that I want to ask something to her and she asked me what. I said it is personal. She asked she will decide after listening to my question. To this I replied that her pubic hairs are big and she will remove them or not. She said may be tomorrow. I moved out and gave her some privacy to remove her panty and clean her pussy. Before leaving I said, “Amma I am waiting for you in bedroom. Please come fast”. She smiled and looking away from me continued her bathing.

Once she was back in her bedroom, she moved towards the almirah with a towel wrapped around her to take her clothes and undergarments but I had already selected the undergarments for her when she was washing her pussy inside the bathroom. I called her and showed her panty.

Seeing this she came towards the bed. I told her that I got one from her almirah. She took it and wore the panty and shalwar then took the bra from me and turned around to move towards the bathroom but she didn’t get inside. Instead, she stood right in front of me.

I slipped her towel from her body and once again exposed her boobs to me. Now I was confident that Amma was in with me in this game. She said to me “are you happy now Chellam! Yesterday you dint like it when I went inside bathroom to wear the bra. You wanted me to wear this bra here itself infront of you.”

I nodded my head in complete agreement and said thank you Amma after she put on her bra, I went to her front and put my hands around her waist and then on her ass and asked that she was not shying from me now. She said not now, because you have already seen me semi nude many times and today you even saw my boobs.

I also touched them for a very long time I moved my hands from her ass to hook her bra even after hooking her bra, I didn’t let her go from my embrace. She moved my hands and freed herself from my hold and took the kameez, wore it and went outside her bedroom before leaving, she said that I was very naughty today and to behave the rest of the day as an obedient son, I was controlling my urges as I knew that my plan was getting on track and soon I may be successful in my mission.

That whole day, I was very happy and went out at night to my friend’s birthday party. There I was enjoying very much with my friends as I met them after three weeks.

My best friend noticed that I was very active and happy. He asked me the reason. I thought of sharing the massage experiences and the desire to fuck my Amma. But then I realized that I may be doing the biggest mistake as he will go and tell to everyone. I also thought that he would also blackmail me to get into this plan of fucking mymother because I knew that like other people even my friends also liked the beauty of my Amma and may have desire to fuck her. So I decided not to tell anything to anyone. Not even to my best friend.

It got very late when I returned back to home.I had the door key, so I didn’t disturbed my Amma for opening the door. When I went inside, I saw the parcel food packets on the dining table. I understood that Amma already had her dinner and have retired to her room. I went on to check her in her bedroom. Her rooms light were switched off and she was already on bed sleeping.

I closed her bedroom door and went to my bed room and changed the clothes and tossed on the bed. I was very excited and was waiting for the sun to rise, so that again I would get the opportunity to touch my beautiful Amma’s body and soon I too slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment