Saturday 15 November 2014

Incest Kathai Pt. 4.1: Maid Watches Son Vinod Fucking His Mother Vilasini

Amma and I started having sex, three and a half weeksback. My Amma, Vilasini was not protected; she used to take birth control pillsfor some weeks. As we were fucking regularly on daily basis, sometimes it was multiple times in a day as I was having holidays before I joined engineeringcourse. Amma said to me that taking pills regularly was not safe as it willhave some side effects, so we switched to using other means of birth control.

When we were in a supermarket shopping for our groceries, I suggested Amma that we will use condoms from then on. She agreedand we also bought a big box of condoms. And every night we used to fuck using those condoms, in my parent’s queen sized bed and leave those sperm filled condoms on her bed and sleep there in each other arms without any clothes.

Alamelu, who was our housemaid, started coming to workafter her leave was over. When Alamelu would come to work, first of all, she willdo dish washing, then she will go to sweep our entire home, starting with living room, dining room, then she will clean all other bedrooms and at last my parents master bedroom and combined bathroom. While cleaning Amma’s bedroom,she started to find used condoms in my Amma’s bed or bathroom. Sometimes Amma would sleep till late in morning due to tiredness from our hard fuckings during previous night. And we made a habit of sleeping in nude daily.

During those times, Alamelu got to see that my Amma would sleep in nude and by looking the condition of Amma and her bed, she was sure that Amma was having sex with someone. She was wondering if her madam whowas very conservative and religious, started to have an extra marital affair.Out of curiosity, she started to spy on Amma. She would ask me questions like,if my dad was home from abroad or if some guest was coming to stay at our home. But she was unaware of Vilasini’s relation with her very own son.

Once, while she was cleaning Amma’s room, I saw herthrowing the used condom in dust bin. I then came to know her intentions behindasking those questions. I decided that it is time that she gets to know thetruth about those condoms. I planned that I will let her watch my veryconservative Amma fucking hard with her only son.

One morning, I woke up early while Amma was still sleeping nude beside me in her bed. I went to living room to watch TV. After awhile, Alamelu came for work. She didn’t ring the doorbell as I kept the door open as I knew that it was time of her arrival. I thought this is the perfect time to reveal our incestuous secret.

I told Alamelu to clean all rooms except Amma’s room asshe was sleeping late and I also told her to clean her room only when I tell her to. While Alamelu was doing dish washing, I went to Amma’s room and saw that she was sleeping on her stomach, covering her completely nude body with acomforter.

I went near her, put my head inside comforter and started to lick her ass. When she sensed my wet tongue near her asshole she started to wake up and turned back so that she was on her back now. I moved towards her top by kissing her stomach, sucking her breasts and finally kissing her lips.

All the while Amma pulling me up towards her by moving her hands around my head and playing with my hair. She asked me what the time was. I said it was 11am.She asked me if Alamelu came or not. I said she didn’t come yet. Obviously Amma didn’t knew Alamelu came and was already working in our kitchen. She said she needs to pee and she will also take bath.

While she was moving towards bathroom, I told to Amma that we didn’t bath together for so many days. She invited me and told to me that I can join her after she completes her natures call. In this mean time, I went outside in living room, where Alamelu was working and told her to come and clean Amma’s room after 10 minutes. I also told her to be very quiet when she comes inside. She was puzzled listening to this. She was wondering why I wanted her to be quiet. She didn’t ask me anything as she was to find out this soon enough.

I went back to my Amma Vilasini’s room and began undressing on way to her bathroom. So that leaving back track way for Alamelu. When I entered bathroom, Amma was brushing her teeth. I was still removing my underwear. Amma told me that she will be joining me in a while. I kept bathroom door wide open so that Alamelu can watch us clearly without any difficulty.

I started the shower and after sometime Amma came behind me and put her arms around my waist from behind and grabbed my cock. I told Amma to suck my cock. She was kneeling down on the floor. I told her not to kneel down. I made her sit down in squatting position such that her back was facing the door.

Within sometime, I got completely hard and Amma was completely sucking my full length and licking my balls alternatively. While my sexy mother was doing this, she was unaware of Alamelu’s presence behind her who came and witnessed her very respected memayya sucking her own son’s cock like a slut.

I moved my finger to my lips, indicating towards Alamelu to keep silent and enjoy the show. After a while I removed my cock from Amma’s mouth and told her I want to fuck her. Amma said that she will not let me fuck her without a condom. I said I will not cum inside her pussy and that I will finish the job by fucking her on her bed. She agreed to this.

I sat down on the bathing stool and made Amma sit on my lap, pointing my hard cock to her dripping cunt. As she lowered herself, she took hold of my cock so that she could easily take it inside her pussy. Soon Amma was riding on my cock and unknowingly giving a good show to our maid.

We fucked like this for some time till Amma came twice and then I told Amma that I want to take her from behind. She kissed my lips and got up from my lap, breaking our union.

Without letting her look behind in the door, I moved her towards washbasin and pushed her so that she bowed down a little and I pulled her right leg up from behind and kept on the toilet seat, so that I could easily penetrate her. As my cock’s head entered her pussy, I shoved it harder inside causing Amma to scream loud moans.

While my balls were slapping myaunty’s ass, I was looking into her eyes through the mirror above the washbasin. Her hair were let loose and moving from right to left as she was moving forward and backward in response to our fucking. While enjoying her, I would sometime look towards the door, making sure that Alamelu was still witnessing our act.

Fearing to get caught but wanting to watch our act reach its end, Alamelu moved away from door and was now hiding behind the curtains covering the windows of my parent’s master bedroom. The same curtains which were used every night by we mother son duo to hide our incestuous lovemaking from the prying eyes of the neighbors in the opposite apartments,who I guess spied on my sexy and hot mother’s bedroom every night.

After some more fucking and some climaxes from my Amma, I told her I want to take her on her bed so that I can fuck her hard, to which she replied “Chellam, now it’s not only my bed, but our bed asyou are fucking me good daily on that bed.” I smiled and French kissed on her lips, sucking her tongue in my mouth.

I took Amma in my arms and she put her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I put my hands on her ass and raised her body and put my penis into her pussy once again and carried her fucking all the way towards her bed. While walking out, I indicated Alamelu to stay behind the curtains and be calm, motionless and quiet.

When we reached near bed, I threw Amma on it. She moved back on bed, adjusting the pillows, saying to me, “Wow Chellam, with you I feel young all again. Now days I’m enjoying so much that I didn’t enjoy it even with your father when I was a newly married bride.”

I went near her, pulled her legs toward me, pushed her back on bed and stretched opened her legs so that I can enter her once again. I got on top of her, took my hard cock and started rubbing on her trimmed pussy.She was moaning in heat begging me, “come on Chellam Vinod, now don’t tease me please, fuck me soon and finish it. I want to finish this and take bath before Alamelu comes for work.”

I replied, “Don’t worry Amma, that won’t be a problem.”As soon as I entered inside my Amma, she closed her legs tight around my ass and pulled me towards her and started cuming once more. I put my hands beneath her and took hold on her shoulders to stop her from shaking from orgasm and begun pumping fast. Soon I was feeling my balls filled with cum and I couldn’t control myself.

I remembered that Amma was unprotected, so when I was ready, I removed my cock from my Amma’s cunt and moved towards her mouth with my hands stroking my cock. I told her, “Amma I want you to take this one in your mouth. You will get some energy.” Without replying Amma opened her mouth and started sucking my cock.

Within seconds of this,I started cuming inside Amma’s mouth and she was gulping down my semen till it was completely vacuumed out from my cock.

Both of us feeling completely exhausted and panting hard, I dismounted Amma’s chest and lay beside her on bed and pulled her towards me to take her in my arms with one of my hand on her ass and other playing with her boobs.

Amma moved her left hand and left leg on me and was partially on top of me. Now I thought it was time for Alamelu to know all about our affair and come out in front of Amma. I told her, “Amma, I am very lucky to lose my virginity to a woman who gave birth to me.”

Alamelu now knew that my first time was with my Amma. Amma laughed at hearing this and told, “I thank God, that he gave me such a beautiful Chellam, you are pleasuring your mother  so much, and filling in your father place in this house and also in my bed.” I told her, “Amma, instead you should thank to Alamelu, that because of her, I got to fuck you.”

Hearing this Alamelu was very much surprised and was thinking what she did that made a son fuck his own mother. Amma said, “It was your evil plan to send Alamelu away to her village in the name of her mother’s illness, so that you can seduce me by giving massage every day and then fuck me.” Looking towards Alamelu I said “Yes, but if Alamelu was around, then she would give you massages and I would never get an opportunity to seduce you. You should be thankful to her.” To this Amma said,“yes Chellam, you are absolutely right.

If Alamelu was around then, I would never have allowed you to massage me and look at my nude body. I’m really thankful to Alamelu.” Wickedly smiling to her, I told my mother, “thank Alamelu yourself, she is waiting for this from that time.”

Hearing this, Amma immediately got up and turned around. She was completely shocked to see Alamelu come out from behind the curtains. She took the comforter which was lying on the floor to cover her nude body. She couldn’t speak any words. She was just looking at me and then at Alamelu and then again at me.

She began crying and covered her face with her hands out of shame. I told Alamelu to go out and complete her work in kitchen. After she left, Amma gave me one hard slap on my face. Then I got another, then one more. I took her hands and pushed her back, pinned her on bed and got on top ofher.

She said,“I hate you…you idiot, you don’t know what you have done. You promised me that no one would ever come to know about us. And now you broke that promise. I trusted you and loved you…..and this is how you repay my love….” I told her,“Amma, listen to me first, I never wanted to tell her….she was already having suspicion on us.

Every day while cleaning your bed, she would find our used condoms. She knew that you were fucking someone. And she knows well that there is no male in this house except me….she was already spying on us….” Lying to mother I continued, “….I didn’t knew that she was home. I may have forgotten to lock the door after taking milk in morning.

I came to know about her presence when I was fucking you in bathroom…..” she interrupted me and while sobbing asked me, “when exactly???...” I said, “I don’t know when exactly, but I saw her when you were riding my cock, sitting in my lap….” She said, “You must have stopped me then itself…..” I told “Amma, I was very aroused knowing that someone was watching us……I didn’t want to stop….even if I have stopped you, it was of no use, it was too late to stop as she already saw us fucking till then……”

“Don’t cry Amma, nothing will happen…..we will getout of this….,” I told to Amma. She said, “How can you be so sure about that,she will go and tell to someone and the news will spread like fire. A son and mother caught fucking is no ordinary thing. Our image will be spoilt…” I told her, “Amma I will take care of that, I will make sure that she don’t talk aword about this…..”

Amma asked me,“How???” I told her, “give me five thousand rupees, I will bribe her and tell her to keep her mouth shut……” Amma said, “even then if she doesn’t agree then what we will do…..” I said, “we will pay her double salary to keep her mouth shut….I’m sure that she will not let this golden opportunity go…”.

My Amma pushed me and said “do whatever you want,take the money from alMallikah and just make sure that she keeps her mouthclosed.”

I got out of bed and wore my pants, took some money and moved outtowards kitchen. Alamelu was working in kitchen; I went inside and started talking to her. “Did you enjoy the show???...” I asked Alamelu. She replied “I still can’t believe that a lady like memayya, who is very conservative and religious, can have sex with anyone….not anyone but with her own son….” I told“now you believe that….”

She said“Yes, now I do believe that….but I cannot understand one thing Vinod babu…..”I asked “what is that???”. She said “you knew that I was at home and you will get caught, then why did you call me inside to watch you having sex with your Amma???.”

I told her,“ I knew you got suspicious about us when you found condoms in Ammas bedroom and when you were asking about someone else presence at home. I knew that youwere thinking of Amma having sex with some man. Now that you know about us, Iexpect you to be quiet and not a word about us should go out from this home.”

She said,“ayya, I know that memayya was missing her sexual life very much. I want to see her happy. Don’t worry ayya, I will not tell about your affair to anyone. You can trust me on that.” I told her, “ I trust you Alamelu, just don’t tell about it to anyone and we all will be happy…..Amma will be happy to have a nice sex life back……I will be happy to have sex with such a beautiful women even if itis my Amma and we will make sure that you will also be happy.”

She got a confused look on her face. I took money from my pocket and gave it to her.“just a small price to make sure that you don’t open your mouth in front of anyone…not even your family or husband…..” she was not taking the money, “No ayya, I don’t need this. Your familytrusts me so much. That is enough for me….”

I insisted that she takes money and said, “just keep it….for your memayya’s happiness.” She took that money from meand was happy, and then I told her, “Complete all the remaining work and thenyou can go…..no need to clean Amma’s room, she wants to be alone for sometime….”

Alamelu said,“I’ll go and talk to memayya and tell her not to worry…her secret is safe with”,I stopped her saying, “don’t worry about her, I’ll take care of her, you know I can do it better…..”, and I grinned at her. She smiled and then went away to complete her work.

No comments:

Post a Comment