Saturday 15 November 2014

Incest Kathai Pt. 5.2: Amma And Son Include maid In Their Secret

I took Alamelu’s hand and led her towards my bedroom. Once we were inside, I took her in my arms, pulled her towards me, kissed her forehead and said “don’t worry, we will finish it soon”.



Alamelu: “you can go easily. I am not in any hurry, but make sure that I get enough pleasure.”

Me: “don’t worry Alamelu, I will fuck you hard….”

Alamelu: “ayya, I’ve seen you and memayya fucking that day. I want same kind of pleasure….”

Me: “See Alamelu, I love my Amma very much, I may not give you same kind of pleasure, but one thing I can be sure that you will really enjoy with me….”

I started undressing her by removing her saree, then her blouse, petticoat and finally her bra. She wasn’t wearing any panties. Finally when she was completely naked, Amma entered my room with a camera and some condoms. I smiled at myaunty and took our maid to my bed.

Amma asked me if she should start recording the film. While I was getting undressed, I told Amma to start the recording. When I was ready, I asked Alamelu to move to one side of bed and make some space for. I joined her on bed and asked her to suck me till I get hard.

She started by sucking my cock. I asked her “do you suck your husband’s cock.” She said “yes ayya, but he doesn’t remove his hair, so I don’t like sucking him, then also he forces me to suck him. But you are having no hair on your cock, this makes sucking more pleasurable”.

Amma while recording said to her, “Even Vinod’s dad likes to get his cock sucked. But he doesn’t allow me to do it for a long time. Once he is ready, he wants to enter my hole.”

Meanwhile mycock attained its hardness from Alamelu’s sucking. I moved her to lie her on her back and spread her legs. Her pussy lips were black colored and looked like she didn’t clean it, when compared to Amma’s pussy. I kissed her boobs and sucked her nipples first without entering inside her cunt.

I was just playing with her body while rubbing my hard cock on her wet pussy lips. Now I was ready to enter her hole. I was slapping my cock on her pussy when my Amma called me from behind, “take this condom. I don’t want you to make her pregnant.”

She threw condom towards me, I missed the catch and condom packet launched between Alamelu’s boobs. I took it from there and opened the packet, rolled down condom on my hard cock. I entered Alamelu’s cunt and pulled her legs to keep them on my shoulders.

I fucked her hard, while she was moaning loudly and Amma was recording our sex tape. After some minutes of fucking her, she was cumming and also shouting. After her orgasm subsided, I wanted to change our position. So I removed my cock from her dripping pussyand this time I was lying on my back.

I instructed her to get on top of me so that her face could be clearly seen in the camera. Soon she took my cock in her hand and guided to her cunt hole so that she could mount my cock easily. Once she was successful, she started riding my cock slowly. When she was not riding, I was moving my hips up and down, holding her hips. That time, her nails were dug into either on my chest or on my thighs. Again she cummed.

We changed our position once again. This time also she was on top of me but Amma instructed her to sit in reverse cowgirl position as she wanted to record Alamelu’s face clearly. After some pumping, I asked Alamelu if she wanted to take my cum in her mouth.

She said “whatever you want to do ayya, you can tell me. I will do it happily.” Now our maid herself was offering her slutty service to us. So Amma told us “OK Alamelu, I want to see you take Vinod’s cum in your mouth. But don’t drink it. And Chellam Vinod, give me some show before you cum in her mouth…” I nodded and pushed Alamelu from top of me and knelt down.

I removed my condom and threw it on camera towards Amma. She laughed at this and continued her recording. Alamelu was holding my cock and her eyes were telling me to give it into her mouth. I moved forward and offered her my hard shaft.

In other second, she was licking and sucking me alternatively, with huge slurp sounds. Those sounds could also be heard in video recording. When I was ready to cum, I looked towards camera and told Amma that soon I will be ejaculating.

She said me to go with the flow. After some more strokes, I was ready to blast. First two spurts landed on her face and neck, but all others she took into her mouth. But Alamelu didn’t gulp it down her throat as per Amma’s instructions.

When I was done, I moved my cock from Alamelu’s mouth and she sat up. Amma focusing camera towards her, asked her to drop my semen onto her boobs and body. She happily did it for camera and for Amma’s happiness.


When Amma took the focus on both of us sitting nude on my bed, I told her “Really Amma, we got a great maid, who is really were loyal to us. And she is also ready to do anything for us…”

Amma saidto Alamelu to go and take bath first and then get dressed. While Alamelu was taking bath, Amma came near me and we sat on my bed playing back the tape and looking at my first ever sex tape. I took Amma into my arms and kissed her passionately on her lips. She responded back equally. I told her, “Amma, I am really horny now. I want to fuck you right away.”

She said, “No Chellam, first you take bath, then we will have food, then you can gain your energy till night. And tonight I don’t want you to just use only one condom. I am expecting to use a lot.” After sometime Alamelu came out from my bathroom and took her dress which were lying on floor and got dressed. I asked “Alamelu, I hope you enjoyed our first time.” She said, “yes ayya, you were really good. Now I understand why memayya wants you every night.”

I asked, “is your husband better than me??” she replied, “No ayya, my husband is always fucking whores in daytime, when he is driving in night. When he fucks me he just does it out of duty to make me happy.” I said “OK Alamelu, if you want to get fucked by anytime, just tell us….”Listening to this, Amma slapped on my chest and said “never…”

I told “OK Alamelu, if you want to fuck me then you need to take Amma’s permission before that….” Amma didn’t say anything, but from her looks it was clear that she didn’t want me to fuck Alamelu again in future. I told Alamelu that she can go home and other remaining work she can complete it other day. She was happy to get a half day leave and soon went off.

When she went away, I took bath in my bathroom and Amma was in kitchen busy preparing some dishes. That evening, while we were having tea, Amma asked me “why did you tell to Alamelu that she can fuck you whenever she wanted….”

“Amma, I didn’t tell her she can fuck me whenever she wanted, I told her she can fuck me whenever you will permit her to do so…”

“But I will never permit her again to have sex with you….”

“Come on Amma, we should make sure that our secret is safe…..”

“if she is having our secret, then we also have her secret, that too with a proof….”

“Amma, you are right, but we shouldn’t care about her future, we have to care for ours…. For that we must make sure that she is happy. She says that her husband stays out for most nights. She may also get horny without sex. In this case, if she gets some satisfaction from our home, then she will be more loyal to us…..”

“You are right Chellam, but I don’t want to share you with someone else….especially with amaid.”

“Don’t get jealous Amma. You are my first love and will always be…. I will fuck you every night. Just think that we are paying some installment to keep our secret safe.”

“I don’t know Chellam……But I love you…..” Saying this she came into my arms and we were sitting like that only for some time.

We were expecting some relatives that evening. They were my phupi (paternal aunty or father’s sister, her name was Zara) and phupa (her husband, Naeem). They didn’t had any children. When they arrived, I answered the door and welcomed them inside. Phupi was chatting with Amma in kitchen while they were preparing dinner, while uncle was sitting with me.

Uncle wanted to know what I was thinking aboutmy future. I said till now, I was thinking of becoming a mechanical engineer just like my dad and get a very high payment job some where abroad. But now Ichanged my mind. Now I wanted to become a software engineer. My uncle asked me why I changed my decision. I told, since software industry is having a boom and a lot of MNC are coming here in Hyderabad, I can easily get a job here and gain some experience before going abroad.

But the reality that only I knew was thatI wanted to stay near my hometown, so that I could get to fuck Amma daily. I was in love with her and I was not ready to leave her, even after getting married. We had dinner and after that our relatives left as they had to catch a train that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment